I can only act strong and angry for so long before the ache in my heart surfaces.
I’m not angry that you don’t want to pay child support. I’m sad that you lack any motivation or drive to support your only child. I’m not mad that you ordered a DNA test, I’m upset that you think you can stall this process of growing up and taking care of your number one responsibility.
You are the one that showed me how deep the roots of ugliness and evil can grow in a human being. That is why you will never know my daughter.
You haven’t paid a dime in 3 years nor have you ever offered. In the long run you will be “paying” in more ways than just financially. You will be paying in karma and while you spend your eternity in hell.
- pilferedhappiness likes this
- corinneincarolina likes this
- the-childlike-princess likes this
- samikheel said: He’ll regret it on day, dear, but it won’t matter by then. You’ll be long moved on with your life and stronger for it, and your daughter will see and admire her mother for all she’s done to raise her well.
- samikheel likes this
- kidnapped-by-crows likes this
- whimsicalepiphany posted this